A DOM Login is needed for
- a DOM Login account is required to use a DOM supported computer
- secure, individual storage on the network with backup and recovery services. This individual storage is known as the G:\home\DOMlogin or Z:\DOMlogin
- abililty to use any computer to remotely access data using the DOM Citrix server
Who is eligible for a DOM Login?
- You must have an active appointment with Department of Medicine or contracted helpdesk support from DOM IT.
- You must have completed the UW-Madison HIPAA training. This cannot be substituted by another institutions training.
How do I get a DOM Login?
Department, Center and Institute Administrators, HR, or supervisors must submit a request. Click here and fill out the request form.
***Due to space limitations, only university data is to be stored. No applications (executables) are to be installed in this area. Appropriate academic or business applications can be installed on your local hard drive.