- Plug your laptop into the docking station.
- Your login screen should look like the image below - Notice the text at the top - “Log on to this computer”. This is not the proper login prompt to use with a docking station setup.
- You need to click on Network Logon
4. After clicking on "Network Login", your screen should appear like the the one below
5. Enter your DOM login in the username box and your DOM password in the network password box.
6. After the login process is completed, you will have access to your network files.
7. You do NOT need to connect your VPN after you have completed these steps.