To Install on DOM Computer
PLEASE NOTE: Vidyo does NOT work on Citrix, please use the Vidyo app directly and only install on DOM managed computers
1) To install Vidyo on a DOM computer:
- Use the VidyoConnectInstallationMac sheet for guidance for a Mac running OS X Mojave or earlier.
- Use the VidyoConnectInstallationMacCatalina sheet for guidance for a Mac running OS X Catalina.
- Use the VidyoConnectInstallationWindows sheet for guidance for a Windows computer.
2) Once you have downloaded Vidyo on your computer, launch the software and in the “Vidyo Portal”, enter https://clinical.video.uwhealth.org and sign in using your UWHC username and password
3) For directions on how to use Vidyo, use the Vidyo Quick Reference…pdf sheet for guidance
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Installing Vidyo on your phone, iPad, or Tablet
Step 1) To install Vidyo on your phone:
- use the pdf sheet for guidance for an Andriod phone
- use the pdf sheet for guidance for an Apple phone
Step 2) Once you have downloaded Vidyo on your mobile device, launch the software and in the “Vidyo Portal”, enter https://clinical.video.uwhealth.org and sign in using your UWHC username and password
If you are logged in to Vidyo via one device/computer, you cannot log in again via another, it only allows you to be on once. Because of that, if you are switching between devices (i.e., you were last logged in via your laptop and now are logging in using your iPhone), you might get a persistent “Starting up…” message. Hit “Cancel” and log out of one of your devices to continue.
Contact information for Troubleshooting
For help with installation, please contact the DOM Help Desk at 608-265-4466 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
For helping with troubleshooting/usage/training, please contact the UWHC Telehealth Group: 608-265-7777