- You must have an active login with Department of Medicine Help Desk to use this application.
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver application from the App Store on the iPad.
- Open the Citrix Receiver app and configure your account.
- Open the Citrix Receiver app and tap Add Account.
- Enter https://domcitrix.medicine.wisc.edu and tap Next.
- Citrix Receiver will verify the address.
- Enter your account information:
- Username: Your Department of Medicine userid (same as you use for using DOM computers and login to access the G: and K: drives)
- Password: Your Department of Medicine password (same as you use for using DOM computers and login to access the G: and K: drives)
- Domain: medicine
- Tap Log On and the Receiver will connect.
- Citrix Receiver will display Favorite applications which we offer Microsoft 2016, Adobe and access to G: and K: drives.
For further questions, please contact DOM Help Desk